- This event has passed.
Reggae Rooftop Brixton- Mid summer
August 23 @ 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
The TING is set!
Theres a heat wave coming and outdoor events in high demand. Its about time we return!
The Reggae Rooftop party will mark the mid summer season in the best way possible on Sunday 23rd. We’re throwing this party at the renown Prince of Wales in Brixton, which is a local Gem and following last years sold out event we return post lockdown. Things will look a bit different, but you can expect bigger & better vibes. This event is
Sun & Riddims for all! Rum punch, Jerk, Prizes, Games, Quizzes, – taking over the entire 2 level outdoor roof terrace with covers
GOOD TO GO!
Tickets: >>> https://bit.ly/31O5XYl
Date: Sunday 23rd August
Time: MIDDAY -11PM
Things will be a bit different due to covid- 19. This event will operate 3 sessions on the day to keep the event as safe as possible with maximum fun
Session 1: (MIDDAY – 3pm)
Session 2: (4pm – 7pm)
Session 3: (8pm – 11pm)
each session will be limited and only sell whole booths. Round up the crew and book your private booth for 4, 5 or 6 guests.
Where: The Prince of Wales, Brixton
Music: Reggae, Soca, Calypso, Reggaeton, Bashment, Afro, Soul, Hip hop (outdoor)
Location: The Prince of Wales, 467- 469 Brixton Rd, Brixton, London SW9 8HH
Booths for 4 guests from £100 (£25 per person)
Booths for 5 guests from £110 (£22.50 per person)
Booths for 6 guests from £120 (£20 per person)
Al private seated booth (1x drink & 1x meal token included for each person)
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to entrance from the marked purchase slot time. Missed time slot may result in non transfer. Missed time slot will result in non – refund.
2. 1x drink token & 1x meal token included in each ticket respective to 4,5 & 6 guests. drink included is rum punch, cocktail, beer, wine.
3. Entertainment, venue and the timings may be subject to change.
4. Private group bookings only minimum of 4 guests and maximum of 6 guests. If on arrival and more guests attend in respect of the ticket type, the additional guests will pay the surcharge for admission. Maximum of 6 guests per booth.
5. Dress code is casual.
6. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
7. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion.
8. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled.
9. Purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos being taken on the day, which may be used for promotional purposes.
10. Last entry is 1 hour before your end time of your booking slot. No Refunds will be given if you do not attend.