· We operate a membership scheme to keep within our License.
· To gain entrance to the club and terraces you need to be a club member.
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER AND GET IN.
· The purchase of an advance ticket for an event includes the cost of your club membership.
· At all other times you can become a member at Box Office with current proof of address ID.
· As a member you must present photographic ID alongside your membership to admit or confirm you as a POW member.
· Full membership entitles you to advance ticketing as well as many discounted and invite only events. You will notified of these events by the club e-newsletter. You can unsubscribe from these newsletters at anytime by following the links in the email.
· Entry to the Club and Terraces is through the Box Office.
· Management reserves the right to refuse entry on the basis of age, state of inebriation or prior bad behaviour or concern of future bad behavior
· Club membership is only available to patrons who are 18 years old or over. We operate a Challenge 25 policy upon entry.
· Rights of admission are reserved to POW.
· We operate this membership policy in order comply with our licensing agreement.
· Your information will not be shared with any 3rd parties and will strictly be used membership purposes.