· We operate a membership scheme to keep within our License.
· To gain entrance to the club and terraces you need to be a club member.
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER AND GET IN.
· At all other times you can become a member at Box Office with current proof of address ID.
· As a member you must present photographic ID alongside your membership to admit or confirm you as a POW member.
· Information is collected via our IDscan system, access to this information is solely visible to The Prince of Wales management team & held on Scannet’s cloud based storage.
· Customers have the right to see information held on the system & request for it to be removed after 31 days.
· Full membership entitles you to advance ticketing as well as many discounted and invite only events. You will notified of these events by the club e-newsletter. You can unsubscribe from these newsletters at anytime by following the links in the email.
· Entry to the Club and Terraces is through the Box Office.
· Management reserves the right to refuse entry on the basis of age, state of inebriation or prior bad behaviour or concern of future bad behavior
· Club membership is only available to patrons who are 18 years old or over. We operate a Challenge 25 policy upon entry.
· Rights of admission are reserved to POW.
· We operate this membership policy in order comply with our licensing agreement.
· Your information will not be shared with any 3rd parties and will strictly be used membership purposes.
If you require further information regarding our membership Policy please contact us via email@example.com