Health and Safety Guidelines
Welcome back to the Future!
We are so happy to have you back, but please let’s still keep each other safe by following some simple guidelines.
- Please do not socialise with people outside your booth of 6, even if you know them. This is now the law, for your own safety and for the future of the venue this will be enforced. Failure to respect the rules of the venue and the law may result in eviction.
- Please wear a mask when entering and moving around the venue
- Please visit our venue only if you are not showing symptoms of Corona – Virus
- Please use our sanitizer stations that are provided on arrival and around the venue for your safety and convenience.
- Observe signage for movement around the venue – this is there for social distancing reasons.
- Please respect one another’s personal space, and keep your distance where indicated.
- Feel free to party in your booth, but please avoid close interaction with other tables or guests.
- Your booth has been booked for a set time, please adhere to these set times for arrival and duration to allow for sanitising and the next booking slot.
- Don’t arrange to meet in larger groups than your table allows ( Max 6 ). We cannot allow tables to join together – for obvious reasons, so please don’t ask!!
- Order your food and drinks with your server.
- There is no service at the bars, your table will have a server for the duration of your stay, so your drinks and food will be brought directly to your table.
- Our staff will be provided with ppe for your safety and consideration.
- All payments ( where possible ) should be made using contactless. No Cash
Enjoy your stay, have fun and stay safe.