Health and Safety Guidelines
Welcome back to the Future!
We are so happy to have you back, but please let’s still keep each other safe by following some simple guidelines.
- Please visit our venue only if you are not showing symptoms of Corona – Virus
- Please use our sanitizer stations that are provided on arrival and around the venue for your safety and convenience.
- Observe signage for movement around the venue – this is there for social distancing reasons.
- Please respect one another’s personal space, and keep your distance where indicated.
- Feel free to party in your booth, but please avoid close interaction with other tables or guests.
- Your booth has been booked for a set time, please adhere to these set times for arrival and duration to allow for sanitising and the next booking slot.
- Don’t arrange to meet in larger groups than your table allows ( Max 6 ). We cannot allow tables to join together – for obvious reasons, so please don’t ask!!
- Order your food and drinks with your server.
- There is no service at the bars, your table will have a server for the duration of your stay, so your drinks and food will be brought directly to your table.
- Our staff will be provided with ppe for your safety and consideration.
- All payments ( where possible ) should be made using contactless. No Cash
Enjoy your stay, have fun and stay safe.